When Coronavirus appeared in the Spring, there were not many among us who could have predicted just how things would pan out. Now, all of us are having to adapt to a very different way of life, and for those of you who had planned a big wedding this year, the roller-coaster of changes and indecision has been difficult to say the least.
The latest announcement allows for a wedding of just 15 including the bride and groom, and sadly the indication is that this might become the status quo for some time to come.
Each couple will have their own very special set of circumstances for choosing when to get married, but if those plans included large numbers and dancing until the ‘wee small hours’, then those particular plans will have to remain on hold. We know there are quite a few couples who are fed up with a continual round of unknowns and postponements, and instead are choosing to have a small personal celebration now and save the big party for when things return to normal.
We have therefore decided to join with the great team from LAP Food and Bars to offer you a special celebration day for that magic number of 15. Needless to say, we still hope that sense will prevail and numbers for weddings will increase a little, in which case we can adapt our offer accordingly, but in the meantime, we will make sure you have a wonderful day with your ‘Fabulous 15’.
Details of prices and what is included can be found below, so do get in touch if you would like to visit us or find out more.
We are delighted to be able to offer you “Fabulous 15” - a complete celebration for 15 people including the bride and groom.
This offer includes the following:
- Hire of Harefield Barn and its grounds from 8 am to 10 pm including the option of seven different ceremony locations (including the outdoor Clock House), the beautiful Leveret Suite for bridal preparation, and space for dining
- Reception Drinks and canapes
- Wedding breakfast with either a 2 or 3 course meal
- Tea and coffee
- Half a bottle of wine per person
- Toast drink
- Underfloor Heating throughout the downstairs area to keep everything lovely and warm, with a Wood-burning stove for an extra cosy atmosphere if you wish to hold your wedding breakfast in the Bar including logs.
- All tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery and glassware for your day
- Interactive sound and lighting system, Vintage Cart and Coat Hanging Rail
- Easel for displaying your seating plan and original red Victorian Post Box for your cards
All inclusive price: £2,115 (2 Course Meal) or £2,220 (3 Course Meal)
- Full food and drink menu details available on requests, upgrade options available and additional courses can be added.
- Wedding cakes can be added
- Full day drinks packages
- Evening food/late night snack also available
- Recommendations for Photographers/florists etc on request
You may be concerned about COVID - 19. We take the safety of all our guests very seriously and always work within the guidelines suggested by the Government. We will discuss with you how we achieve these in a discreet and effective way and are happy to adapt as necessary according to the needs of your family and friends.