If you would like to contact us to find out more about Harefield Barn or how we can help you create your own bespoke event, please contact us using the following details, or by completing the contact form below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Robert and Deborah Ayre
t: 07541 121404
How to Find Us
Please be aware that using your SAT NAV will take you past our entrance, so either follow our directions or make sure to look out for our signs once you have gone through Shute Cross.
- Leave Exeter on the A377 towards Crediton
- Passing Bernaville Nurseries and The Stables on your left, take the next right turn signed Shute and Stockleigh Pomeroy (Langford Road)
- Continue through Langford for 1.6 miles until you reach Shute Cross (with two cottages straight ahead of you on the crossroads)
- Go straight across (as it is staggered, this will be a quick left and right!)
- Harefield is the next entrance on your right hand side
From the M5 (Avoiding Exeter but please be aware this route brings you down narrow country lanes)
- Leave Motorway at junction 27 – A361 towards Tiverton
- After 5.2 miles take the Bickleigh Tiverton A396 exit and follow the A396 through Tiverton and down the Exe Valley until you reach Bickleigh itself.
- Turn right in Bicklegh – A3072 towards Crediton
- After 4.7 miles turn left at Coffin Tree Cross signed to Exeter and Stockleigh Pom
- Continue through the country lanes for 2.9 miles passing through Efford
- Harefield entrance is on your left as you are leaving Shute (just after the Farm Yard entrance on the brow of the hill). If you get to Shute Cross - you've gone too far!